ThingMagic IZAR 4-Port UHF RFID Reader Development Kit by JADAK (902-928 MHz)
ThingMagic IZAR 4-Port UHF RFID Reader Development Kit by JADAK (902-928 MHz) by JADAK at Direct Security Products. MPN: PLT-RFID-IZ6-NA + PLT-RFID-IZ6-DEVKIT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. JADAK's ThingMagic IZAR is a high-performance, 4-antenna-port, UHF reader with read and write capability. Designed for retail, transportation, and medical applications, this device reads more than 750 tags per second at distances over 9 meters (30 feet) when conﬁgured with appropriate antennas. JADAK's ThingMagic IZAR Reader is an ideal solution for applications including but not limited to: cabinets and lockers, portals, in-vehicle, warehouse and supply chain, inventory management, and access
Product Description & Reviews
JADAK's ThingMagic IZAR is a high-performance, 4-antenna-port, UHF reader with read and write capability. Designed for retail, transportation, and medical applications, this device reads more than 750 tags per second at distances over 9 meters (30 feet) when conﬁgured with appropriate antennas. JADAK's ThingMagic IZAR Reader is an ideal solution for applications including but not limited to: cabinets and lockers, portals, in-vehicle, warehouse and supply chain, inventory management, and access control. SPECIFICATIONS ELECTRICAL: Air Interface Protocol - Standard: EPC Gen 2V2 ISO 18000-63 EPC Global LLRP V1.1 Operating Frequency (Reader): FCC (902-928 MHz) Operating Frequency (Antenna): Global (865-956 MHz) Polarization (Antenna): Right hand circular Gain (Antenna): 7 dBic (865-870 MHz), 7.5 dBic (902-928 MHz), and 6.5 dBic (950-956 MHz) Transmit Power: 0 to +31.5 dBm in 0.01 dBsteps Max Receive Sensitivity: Not published Max Read Distance: Up to 9 m (30 ft) - with 9dBiC or 6dBiL antenna Max Read Rate: Up to 750 tags per second Data Interface: Ethernet, 2 USB (one host, one console), Micro-SD GPIO: 4 Opto-isolated inputs, 4 opto-isolated outputs Power Source: PoE, PoE+, DC 9-30V (AC Adapter Available) Antenna Ports (Reader): Four (4) RP-TNC Female ports (connects to RP-TNC male) Connector Type (Antenna): RP-TNC Female (connects to RP-TNC male) Dimensions (Reader): 194 x 139 x 33.6 mm (7.6 x 5.5 x 1.3 in) Dimensions (Antenna): 190 x 190 x 30 mm (7.5 x 7.4 x 1.2 in) Weight (Reader): 0.7 kg (1.51 lbs) Weight (Antenna): 0.80 kg (1.76 lbs) ARCHITECTURE: Processor: 1 GHZ Tl ARM cortex AB (AM335X) O/S: Debian Linux kernel version 3.8 RAM: 512 MB Flash Memory: 4 GB ENVIRONMENT: IP Rating: Not published Operating Temperature: -40 to +60ºC (-40 to +140ºF) APPLICATION INTERFACE: Host API: C, Java C, C#/ .NET API Demo Software: Universal Reader Assistant
Features & Highlights
- What's Included? 1 ThingMagic IZAR 4-Port UHF RFID Reader by JADAK Unit, 1 MTI MT-242025/TRH/A (RHCP) Outdoor RFID Antenna (865-956 MHz), 1 RP-TNC to RP-TNC RF cable (6 ft) , 1 LAN cable (cross-over), 1 Sample tag pack, and a One year factory warranty.
- Powerful Processor - ThingMagic IZAR is embedded with a powerful ARM Cortex processor running the Linux Operating System (OS), and generous amounts of DDR and FLASH memory, allowing complex on-reader programs to be written with the aid of JADAK's custom Mercury APl SDK.
- Common Language - Mercury API, ThingMagic's universal programming interface, permits easy software portability across the entire ThingMagic product line - between finished readers and embedded modules.
- Multiple Data Interfaces - Control and data gathering connections to JADAK's ThingMagic IZAR can be made over both LAN and client USB interfaces.
- "Tagnostic" - JADAK's ThingMagic IZAR supports the entire suite of UHF RFID tag functionality, including Gen2V2 security. It also supports custom features from a wide variety of tag vendors, enhancing functionality for specialized applications.
PLT-RFID-IZ6-NA + PLT-RFID-IZ6-DEVKIT
PLT-RFID-IZ6-NA + PLT-RFID-IZ6-DEVKIT
Have questions about this item (PLT-RFID-IZ6-NA + PLT-RFID-IZ6-DEVKIT), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by JADAK, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 874-103-115, ean: 1068741159103,
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONNew 2019 scanner printer two in one QR barcode handheld terminal PDA data collector 4G LTE Android OS for warehouse inventory logisticsFEATURESPDA handheld terminal print scanning QR code barcode machine, 5.0M megapixel camera mult...
mpn: BCT15X, ean: 0777780517225,
Size:11.00in. x 8.50in. x 3.60in. Mobile Police Scanner, Reception Type Analog, Number of Channels 9000, Trunking System Yes, Display Type Orange Backlit LCD Display, Frequency 25 to 512 MHz, 758 to 823 MHz, 849 to 868 MHz, 984 to 960 MHz, 1240 to 13...
mpn: LPDA-MAX, ean: 0045917795878,
The RFSPACE LPDA-MAX is a new wideband printed circuit board Log Periodic antenna. These antennas are built on very low loss Printed Circuit Board material. Each antenna is guaranteed to cover the 300 MHz to 1000 MHz + continuously. Each antenna is i...
mpn: UNKNOKT9000, ean: 0759972963591,
Introduction: The UNKNOK Professional Wireless Radio Frequency Detector is a low-cost, highly effective bug sweeping device that detects a wide range of illegal spying devices. This T9000 is your best choice.The appearance of the new generation of ...