SIM7000E NB-IoT/LTE/GPRS/GPS Expansion Shield for Arduino with GSM Spring Antenna and GPS Internal Antenna
Free Shipping Included! SIM7000E NB-IoT/LTE/GPRS/GPS Expansion Shield for Arduino with GSM Spring Antenna and GPS Internal Antenna by DFROBOT at Direct Security Products. MPN: DFR0572. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. INTRODUCTIONNB-IoT (Narrow Band-Internet of Things) technology is a new IoT technical branch and supports cellular data network connection of low power consumption device in WAN (Wide Area Network), which also called as LPWAN. NB-IoT operates in authorized frequency spectrum. It can be directly deployed to GSM, UMTS, LTE without any interference of current networks, while the bandwidth consumption is just about 180KHz.SIM7000E Arduino NB-IoT/LTE/GPRS/GPS expansion shield is an Arduino compatible
Product Description & Reviews
INTRODUCTIONNB-IoT (Narrow Band-Internet of Things) technology is a new IoT technical branch and supports cellular data network connection of low power consumption device in WAN (Wide Area Network), which also called as LPWAN. NB-IoT operates in authorized frequency spectrum. It can be directly deployed to GSM, UMTS, LTE without any interference of current networks, while the bandwidth consumption is just about 180KHz.SIM7000E Arduino NB-IoT/LTE/GPRS/GPS expansion shield is an Arduino compatible multi-functional shield which support NB-IoT(Narrow Band-Internet of Things), LTE, GSM and GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and BeiDou Navigation Satellite System.FEATURESOperating Voltage: 5V (NOTE: The module will consume great amount of current immediately when connected to the network. So the external power supply is needed at work.)Input Voltage: 7~12VDC (VIN range: 6~20V)Communication Module: SIM7000Single-Band TDD-LTE B39Quad-Band FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B8 (SIM7000C)Quad-Band FDD-LTE B3/B8/B20/B28 (SIM7000E)GPRS/EDGE 900/1800 MHzOutput power - GSM900: 2W; - DCS1800: 1WControl Via AT CommandsOperation temperature: -40℃ to +85℃GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Compass, Galileo, QZSS)Firmware update via USB 2.0-Support SIM card and NB-IoT card (NOTE: Please ensure the SIM frequency range been used is included in the frequency range it supports).-BME280 Environmental Sensor Temperature Measuring Range: -40℃~+85℃, resolution of 0.1℃, deviation of ±0.5℃Humidity Measuring Range: 0~100%RH, resolution of 0.1%RH, deviation of ±2%RHPressure Measuring Range: 300~1100hPaHumidity Sampling Time: 1sOperating Temperature：-30℃~+85℃Dimension: 2.1 x 2.7inch /53.4 x 68.6mmSHIPPING LISTSIM7000E Arduino NB-IoT/LTE/GPRS expansion shield x1GSM Spring Antenna x1GPS Internal Antenna x1
Features & Highlights
- This SIM7000E Arduino NB-IoT/LTE/GPRS expansion shield is a wireless communication module produced by DFRobot and the design is based on SIMCom SIM7000E. This wireless communication module is designed for Arduino controllers, supporting multi-frequency LTE-FDD communication, dual-frequency GPRS/EDGE communication, NB-IoT communication.
- No matter prototype developments or small-batch productions, DFRobot SIM7000 Arduino NB-IoT/LTE/GPRS expansion shield is the best solution to applications of low power consumption, low latency and meddle-throughput. Besides onboard GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System), SIM7000E supports American GPS, Russian GLONASS, European Galileo, Japanese QZSS and Chinese BeiDou Navigation Satellite System.
- The SIM7000 Arduino NB-IoT/LTE/GPRS expansion shield supports both SIM card and NB-IoT card synchronously. You can plug in a common SIM card to achieve traditional GSM applications, such as make a phone call and send message. You can also plug in a NB-IoT card to realize NB-IoT data transmission. Besides, this expansion shield provides a BME280 environmental sensor. So it could be a prototype to develop NB-IoT projects, monitoring temperature, humidity and pressure.
- It can be widely applied to IoT applications such as long-distance control, moving tracking, long distance data uploading and shared bikes. NOTE: SIM7000E is common used with European frequency band; SIM7000C is common used with Chinese frequency band, please carefully check your Mobile Operator statement, and select the corresponding products.
- More details please check wiki page>>>https://www.dfrobot.com/wiki/index.php/SIM7000_Arduino_NB-IoT/LTE/GPRS_Expansion_Shield_SKU:_DFR0505/DFR0572
2.64 x 1.06 x 5.35 inches
Have questions about this item (DFR0572), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by DFROBOT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: RA-01, ean: 0855793098594,
Rail MountGPS/VHF RAIL ACCESSORY The Rail Mount is the perfect solution for those wishing to attach a single antenna to a pushpit rail. Features:Extra protection The Rail Mount can be fitted to rails of 25mm (1'') in diameter and comes with a waterti...
mpn: XTPIO3SetC, ean: 0702383838033,
Xtenzi Brand 3PCS Replacement Set compatible for Select Pioneer App radio In-Dash Radio DVD NAV System. Its Hard To find complete set to install your IN-Dash if missing important parts. This Set include Three (3) Main Cables for the Pioneer SPH-DA ...
mpn: 226-2829293049kn51, ean: 0041221007430,
Expertly crimped and crafted GPS coax antenna cable. BRAND NEW Length: 10'Connector Type: TNC MaleCoax Cable Type: RG58 See our other listings for the following additional cable lengths:- 6'- 15'- 25'- 50' Popular display systems that are compatible ...
mpn: LS1038, ean: 0653334409294,
Characteristic: GPS,GSM,WIFI funtions 3 in 1. (1)Dieletric Antenna Center Frequency:1575.42MHz±3 MHz V.S.W.R:1.5:1 Band Width:±5 MHz Impendence:50 ohm Peak Gain:>3dBic Based on 7×7cm ground plane Gain Coverage:>-4dBic at -90°Product Type: GPS,...